Hollywood, Florida

join us at www.onforcesucks.com

A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands up to them or bring up their unfair practices, they suspend or kick them off their so called marketplace.

I have been with OnForce since they were computerrepair.com and I watched them becoming a sweatshop. A number of small businesses and individual see the platform as a way to make a quick buck, but they miss the larger picture. Company like Pomeroy and AT&T could have hired an IT force to complete their work orders or subcontract directly with small IT firms. Instead they turn to the OnForce sweatshop. In months to come we will boycott all IT companies that do business with OnForce. We will spread the word about their unfair practices and injustice and how they have destroyed the IT profession.

We will expose the secrets behind this giant sweatshop. We will provide other alternatives to OnForce, companies like Gurus2Go and others deal with technicians directly.

We are taking a stand, we say no to OnForce, no to IT Slavery, no to flat rate fee, no to IT slave master like Pomeroy.

Had an Experience with OnForce?

Comments

Andy

I don't like the way they charge 15% to the buyer for shipping and parts.These items should be outside of the job scope.

We store parts, and Onforce takes 15% of that cost when the customer is billed. Who's storing the part?

ME!!!!!, and they get 15%?Then there's money out of pocket for shipping costs, and they want 15% of that too.

tech dude
to Andy #656154

Yes this is a unfair practice.